Tuesday, July 16, 2019


This summer we've had a couple weekends where Evan and Merritt have been together (Figure 8 trip and Y Guides) and Lillian and I have been able to spend 1 on 1 time together.  The first weekend took an unexpected twist when a horrible storm (we're sure it was a small tornado) tore through our neighborhood resulting in a power loss for almost 4 days.  Since Evan and Merritt were enjoying a beach vacation, Lillian and I had a staycation at the Charlotte Marriott!  We played shuffleboard, went to the mall, ate a lot of take out, and went to the Daily Mews Cat Cafe.  













 While Lillian and I enjoyed our staycation, Evan and Merritt had a blast at Figure 8 Island with family.  Love the photo shoot that Sam and Merritt had!







 The second weekend away, Evan and Merritt had a Y-guides trip to Asheville.  They had a great time relaxing and having fun adventures like tubing.  Lillian and I relaxed and ate more take out!!!