I seriously cannot believe that I have been a Mom for 10 years!! How did Lillian become a ten year old so quickly? She remains the same sweet, sensitive, compassionate, creative girl that she was when she was just a toddler. Lillian has empathy galore for those around her. Her imagination and creativity is overflowing. I love that she still wants to be with us and isn't yet too embarrassed to be out and about with her family. I know these days are right around the corner, so I will savor every day she wants to spend time with me and every night she still wants to snuggle. We had an awesome week celebrating Lillian's 10th birthday: an amazing trip to NYC, school and swim team celebrations, and a birthday party with friends at Kinetic Heights.
Best birthday present was getting her braces off!
LuLu has been a grandma for 10 years!!