Friday, March 2, 2018

Biscuit Boy 11/7/03-3/1/17

March 1st Biscuit gained his wings.  He was with us the longest out of our original three.  Axel and Hexum were on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge to greet Biscuit, I am sure.  Biscuit was my constant companion, even when he lost his hearing he somehow knew when I was chopping up his favorite snack-fruits and vegetables.  Every night Biscuit sat next to me at the dinner table and ate his "Boo Salad"-the only vegetable he did not like was squash (he found it a little to mushy for his liking).  When I went to bed, Biscuit would predictably follow me to his spot right on the floor next to me.  Again, he would get a little Boo snack.  For years, this treat were a handful of M&Ms-I know chocolate isn't good for dogs (but milk chocolate is okay, well at least better than dark :)) -he loved this time of day as did I.  Bugle boy could catch like no other-I could toss one M&M from across the room and he would easily catch it right in his mouth.  Biscuit wasn't a fan of going to the bathroom outside on a rainy or cold day, but we could always lure him out there by saying there's a Boo Rabbit and he would bolt out the door...he never caught one.  He loved to go on walks and everyone in our neighborhood knew him.  Biscuit will be missed, he was one of a kind.  I will think of him always and know that someday we will meet again.