Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A quick update!

This has been a busy time of year for the Bass family.  Since Easter, it seems like we have had one activity after the next: School events, Evan and Lillian's Y-Guide trip, Mother's Day, Wells Fargo Golf Tournament, and lots of other just "fun" days.


Lillian and Evan have had a great time spending 1 on 1 time together by participating in Y-Guides.  A few weekends ago they went on a camping trip to Camp Harrison and did all sorts of activities.




















 Weather is warm and water balloon fights are in full force!

While Evan and Lillian were away at Y-Guides, Merritt and I relaxed and did whatever we wanted!


 The girls practicing their flying powers!


 Fun times with our Abingdon neighbors at the Wells Fargo Golf tournament.

 Remember when I used to take pictures of the girls to measure how much they had grown?  They are huge now!
 Happiest Mother I know!