Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter, Easter, and more Easter!

If I see another Easter egg it will be too soon. Easter festivities kicked off with dying Easter Eggs with our good friends Brady and Julia, which was a blast. They all have so much fun playing with each other now that they are older. Over the Easter weekend Lillian participated in 3 Easter Egg Hunts; one at Carmel Country Club, the next in our own backyard,and one at our church. She still has one more at school this week! We have a gazillion plastic eggs now, and Lillian(like other 3 year olds) will remember if I get rid of a single one, so they are all over our house right now. Merritt enjoyed Easter from the sidelines, Lillian has already confiscated (I mean is caring for) her new baby doll that she got in her Easter basket. Despite all the eggs and candy, the weekend was wonderful because it was filled with fun and family. I know that somewhere between eating chocolate bunnies and jelly beans Lillian realized the true meaning of Easter (maybe :))!